Thursday 21 August 2014

About me




I am originally from Portugal, but have been living in Sweden for the last eleven years.
I have graphic design has an education background and my life has always been very creative along with a diverse life experience.

The last year has taken a definite turn into self knowledge disciplines and the study and practice of yoga.

I have started Samayoga classes in the city of Lisbon during spring and will continue to teach open outdoor classes in the city of Västerås during the summer 2014.
There is a clear and deep intention of service in my teaching thru meditative, soft but also grounding yoga Sama classes.

I am open to offering one on one sessions for you who are in need of an holysitic support, providing you with deep or simple adjustments to your lifestyle. Creating a healthy sadhana thru merging the practice of meditation, yoga and a conscious suitable nutrition will provide you with the tools for an harmonious living.

Being available for company groups is also part of my upcoming projects of the year.
I am also actively blogging at your little habits blogg providing inspiration for habit changing.

You can also check at Samayoga website for events, workshops, and deepening courses around Sweden and internationally provided by the Samayoga community teachers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment